You are here2012 Election

2012 Election

President Obama on Creating an Economy Built to Last

See video

President Obama responds to questions during a press conference at the 2012 Chicago NATO Summit.

President Obama on Creating an Economy Built to Last

See video

President Obama responds to questions during a press conference at the 2012 Chicago NATO Summit.

Candidates Forumn 2012: County and State Elections

East Fort Bend Neighborhoods and the Fort Bend Young Democrats have invited County, State, Judicial and Law Enforcement Candidates to a candiates forum as a service to Fresno and Fort Bend County voters.

The forum will be held a the Teal Run clubhouse, 4703 Teal Bend, Fresno, Texas 77545 on Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 4:00 P.M.

Mitt Romney: "I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

See video

Mitt Romney in February:

"I'm not sure which is worse; him listening to Reverend Wright or him saying that we must be a less Christian nation"

Does he stand by his comment?

"I'm actually going to --I haven't, I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

What else does he stand by?

Democratic Party Candidates for May 29th Primary Election - Fort Bend County

Commissioner, 1: Richard Morrison

Constable, 2:

County Attorney.........M.E. "Skip” Belt

County Chair..............Steve Brown

District Judge, 387th: Fredericka Allen Petry

District Judge, 434th: Teana Watson

First Court of Appeals:

Fourteenth Court of Appeals:

Sheriff.....................Michael Ellison

State Rep 26...........Vy Nguyen

State Rep 27...........Ron Reynolds

State Rep 85………..Dora Olivo

Tax Assessor……….Jesse Torres

U.S. Rep, CD22…….KP George

U.S. Senator (D-TX):

Rodrigo Rios - Anuncio de Televisión de Obama for America

See video

Rodrigo Rios es originario de Ibague, Colombia donde creció con sus padres y seis hermanos. Se recibió como licenciado en Informática de la Universidad de Los Andes en Colombia, y trabajó unos años en su país natal antes de mudarse al Sur de Florida hace 14 años. Hoy, vive en el Sur de la Florida con su esposa y tres hijas. Trabaja para una empresa de networking de tecnología y es encargado de la distribuición de servicios a América Latina. Desde antes de las elecciones primarias del 2008, Rodrigo ha sido partidario del Presidente Obama y actualemente es voluntario con Organizing for America.

President Obama at the 2012 Women's Leadership Forum

See video

Hello everybody, It's fair to say that there's been a bit of talk of women and women's issues so far this year. And I've said before, I want to repeat, I think it's been oversimplified, women are not an interest group. Women shouldn't be treated that way. Women are half this country and half of its workforce.

President Obama at the 2012 Women's Leadership Forum

See video

Hello everybody,

It's fair to say that there's been a bit of talk of women and women's issues so far this year. And I've said before, I want to repeat, I think it's been oversimplified, women are not an interest group. Women shouldn't be treated that way. Women are half this country and half of its workforce. Your 80% of my household if you count my mother-in-law and I always count my mother-in-law. So I got a vested interest in making sure we do well.

BOR Endorses Stephen Brown in Democratic County Chair Elections

17 Fort Bend: Stephen Brown. Brown is working hard to flip this county, and this cycle he just might do it. Brown is growing the party, working hand-in-hand with local clubs. He did a great job with his county's 2010 coordinated campaign, and even ran a countywide vote-by-mail program. Keep it up!

Read the whole article at the Burned Orange Report

Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Karl Rove's BS

See video

Stephanie Cutter shares the facts against the latest ad put out by Karl Rove and his Super PAC: Crossroads.