You are here2012 Election

2012 Election

Paul Sadler - Austin Fundraiser

See video

Paul Sadler's remarks at an Austin Fundraiser

The President and First Lady Announce the 2012 Launch of Veterans and Military Families for Obama

See video

President Obama: "The most humbling part of my job is serving is serving as Commander in Chief of the world's finest military. And there's nothing I take more seriously than my responsibility to those who sacrifice their own safety to defend ours. That's why Michelle and I have made supporting veterans and military families a top priority from the start."

Meet and Greet with Teana Watson for Judge

Join us for Cajun food and fun at a fundraising reception honoring Teana Watson, candidate for 434th District Court Judge!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the Ragin Cajun, 16100 Kensington Drive , Sugar Land, TX 77478

:: Food Drinks will be provided ::

Early Voting for the May 29th Democratic Primary Election is Underway

Early voting for the May 29th Democratic Primary Election is underway! You have the opportunity to select the slate of Fort Bend Democratic nominees who will join President Barack Obama on the November 2012 ballot. It is extremely important that you make informed choices in this election, and that your voice is heard! Below are a few resources to help you participate in this year's Primary Election:

Letters to the President: The Dreams of Our Daughters

See video

Dear President Obama,

I'm a mother of two young daughters: Daisy is six and Caroline is almost ten. My six-year-old would like to be a doctor for dolphins and my ten-year-old dreams of becoming a jet fighter pilot.

Caroline is so committed to her dream that she sets her alarm at 5:00 every morning so she'll be prepared for her military service.

I love that my daughters dream so big and see no limits to their future. Watching their dreams unfold everyday is one of the unique pleasures of being a mom.

Jim Messina: April Fundraising & Paths to 270 Update

See video

Hey everybody. I'm Jim Messina, the President's campaign manager. I wanted to give you a quick update on what we've been up to this month, and what that's going to mean between now and November.

We had 169,500 first-time donors in April—putting us within reach of 2 million donors this election cycle. And here's my favorite part: our average donation was $50.23, with 98 percent of those donations $250 or less. That makes our campaign different, and it's how we're going to build a winning organization across the country.

Fredericka Petry Birthday Fundraiser

Join us for crawfish, BBQ and fun as we celebrate another year older and help Fredericka become Fort Bend's next Judge for the 387th District Court!

Saturday, May 19, 2012, 12:00pm until 7:00pm at Ridgeview Park, 3902 Ridgeview Drive, Missouri City, TX 77459

Heads or Tails

See video

Pat Wells: "With Romney and Bain Capital the objective was to make money."

Reuters 1/6/2012: "The mill was padlocked and 750 people lost their jobs."

Pat Wells: "Whether the companies they came in and worked with was irrelevant. Bain Capital always made money."

Katherine Archuleta - "Why I'm Here"

See video

Katherine Archuleta is serving as President Obama's National Political Director for very personal reasons. At 19 years old her daughter was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

"Congratulations Mitt Romney!" - War On Women Part 2

See video

The women from MoveOn's first War on Women ad are speaking out again. And this time, they're congratulating Mitt Romney?