You are here2012 Election

2012 Election

One Chance

See video

The Commander-in-Chief gets one chance to make the right decision.

Eva Longoria Shares Why She Supports President Obama - Estamos Unidos!

See video

Ever since I was a little kid my parents made sure I knew that I could do anything if I worked hard. And my sister Lisa who faced obstacles growing up with special needs taught me to be courageous and compassionate.

Mitt Romney: In the tank for Big Oil

See video

He's the two hundred million dollar man, and Big Oil's fingerprints are all over him.

Big Oil has pledged $200 million to help Mitt Romney, and Romney's pledged to protect their profits and billions in special tax breaks.

So when you fill up your tank, remember who's in the tank for Big Oil: Mitt Romney: The $200 Million Man.

Romney: The Most Inexperienced Candidate in Generations

Speaking at the national NRA convention recently, Mitt Romney made a curious boast. "I am running for president because I have the experience and the vision to lead us in a different direction."

Curiously, if one counts-up the years of experience in public office and active-duty military service for all of the recent major-party nominees we find that Romney has less experience in public service than any modern presidential candidate!

Vice President Joe Biden on Why You Need to Get Involved

See video

Vice President Biden shares why it's important for everyone to get involved in 2012.

Are you in?

If You're a Self-Respecting Human Being Please Vote For President Obama

See video

"I gotta say to the women out there, whether you're Republican or Democrat or Independent, if you're a self-respecting human being, please vote for President Obama, and to the men who care about women, do the same thing", congresswoman Barbara Boxer told Al Sharpton Wednesday night on MSNBC's Politics Nation.

"This is the issue of our time," Boxer said.

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of Latinos for Obama

See video

Las historias de la comunidad latina son sobre el Sueño Americano: son de jóvenes que creen que sí se puede, y padres y abuelos que trabajan duro para que sus hijos tengan la oportunidad de triunfar.

Gracias a esa determinación, la comunidad latina es la que impulsa, en gran parte, la recuperación económica.

Katy Area Democrats Announce New Endorsements

At this evening's Katy Area Democrats Monthly Meeting, membership voted for the following candidate endorsements:

• Harris County Democratic Party Chair - Lane Lewis (unanimous)
  • Harris County Tax Assessor Collector & Voter Registrar - Ann Harris Bennett (unanimous)
  • Harris County Commissioner, Precinct 3 - Ahmad Robert Hassan

"Like" Katy Area Democrats on Facebook!

Women's Health in the Elections Discussion

The Fort Bend County Young Democrats will present an evening of discussion with Planned Parenthood of Houston & Southeast Texas (PPHSET) Action Fund on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 from 6:30-8:00 pm at the Sienna Branch Library located at 8411 Sienna Springs Blvd., Missouri City, Texas 77459.

Romney's World View

See video

Mitt Romney paid less taxes than many middle-class families last year. Now he wants to cut services to pay for a new $150,000 tax cut for the one percent. Are these your priorities?