You are here2012 Election

2012 Election

President Obama on Mitt Romney's Massachusetts Fees

See video

President Obama breaks down Romney's promises and how we've heard them all before.

Eric Smalls: Dear Mr. President

See video

Eric Smalls wrote a letter to the President, this is his story.

Dear Mr. President,

My name is Eric Smalls. At a young age I was inspired by NASA and their expeditions to the moon. As a career I would love to build robots to explore the first earth-like planets and beyond. However, when I was three years old my mother passed away due to breast cancer. For several months my family was homeless and forced to live out of a car. With my dad doing his best to take care of my sister and I, those years were very difficult and college was just a pipe dream. As we lived paycheck to paycheck, the three of us shared two dollars a day for food. Some days, my sister and I were faced with choosing between going to school or eating that day.

Maddow: Jeep Falsehood Highlights Romney's Truthfulness Problem

See video

Meet the Press, 10/28/2012.  Maddow: Jeep Falsehood Highlights Romney's Truthfulness Problem

Weekly Address: Protecting the American People with New Wall Street Reforms

See video

In this week's address, President Obama highlights the work of the new independent consumer watchdog he fought to create. This agency's mission is to stand up for consumers and includes protecting every American from mistakes made by the companies who determine their credit scores.

Ken Salazar: "President Obama Has Your Back."

See video

Ken Salazar shares why he supports President Obama and how voting early will help re-elect President Obama for a second term. Early voting in Colorado has started and ends November 3rd. Need more information on early voting? Go here: http://OFA.BO/raReSb

'Gotta Vote' Bus Tour comes to North Carolina

See video

'Gotta Vote' Bus Tour comes to North Carolina

Rachel Maddow: Romney-Ryan Ticket Shares Extreme Views of Mourdock-Akin

See video

10/28/12, NBC.  Rachel Maddow: Romney-Ryan Ticket Shares Extreme Views of Mourdock-Akin

Stephanie Cutter: Romney's Never Stood Up To "Extreme Right Wing," Wouldn't As President

See video

10/28/12, ABC.  Stephanie Cutter: Romney's Never Stood Up To "Extreme Right Wing," Wouldn't As President

Strickland: President Obama Is Bringing Ohio's Economy Back, Which Is Why He'll Win The State

See video
10/28/2012. Strickland: President Obama Is Bringing Ohio's Economy Back, Which Is Why He'll Win The State